Below are examples based on PD map:
- ASPIRIN: sub maps are displayed but the target is not shown (e.g., HSPA5) (targets are displayed only when submap was opened before search)
- Chemical search: 1-Methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine does not work proper in the new version
- The link to the submaps from the info panel does only work when SEARCH GENERIC is active
- Comments function: I would prefer to have “Pinned” as default
- MiRNA: could you please change the spelling from μRna back to MiRNA
- “REQUEST AN ACCOUNT” is missing in the LOGIN areas in OVERLAYS and INFO
- USER-PROVIDED OVERLAYS: the following notification appears after data upload: Layout C:\fakepath\rotenone.txt generated successfully. What is fakepath??