User privileges review
- If user has NO privileges -> WORKS PROPERLY:
- The user can log in and view the maps which has [View Project] box ticked in the PROJECT PRIVILEGES.
- Add Project, Edit, Remove buttons are disabled;
- USERS, CONFIGURATION, GENOMES tabs are inaccessible
- PROJECT privileges work correctly. Project added by any other user is not visible for "NO-privileges user" and if I broad privileges and tick "Manage Comment" and "Manage Overlays" for a particular maps- these are not available for "NO-privileges user" (as Edit is disabled)
movie: ownCloud/Disease maps/Minerva docs/test-issues/user-no-privileges
- If user has only GLOBAL: Add project access -> add project button is disabled. Also, user can see whole list of projects even these ones not ticked [View Project] in PROJECT privileges.
movie: ownCloud/Disease maps/Minerva docs/test-issues/user-add-project
2.a If user has only map management access: Add project button active, clikable, adding new project throws error 403. list of maps as per PROJECT privileges.
movie: ownCloud/Disease maps/Minerva docs/test-issues/map-managment
- If user has GLOBAL Add project + Map management: Add button active, Edit/Remove not active. All projects are visible, doesn't matter what PROJECT privileges are.
movie: ownCloud/Disease maps/Minerva docs/test-issues/user-map-management
- GLOBAL Manage Configuration ticked allows to Edit/remove map. Map management does not influence these buttons, they are still inactive.
- If User has ticked GLOBAL User management -> there is no "access denied" error during 1st log in.
- User management + add project + config management - map management -> Add project button become disabled
movie: ownCloud/Disease maps/Minerva docs/test-issues/user-no-map-management-acces
- Add project + user management -> wrong: Add project button disabled; all projects are visible and clickable
movie: ownCloud/Disease maps/Minerva docs/test-issues/user-managment-add
- Add project + manage config - in the movie there is error, but it is correct - I blocked user=test2 access to users management. After log in, add button is disabled, and configuration tab is not accessible. all projects are visible and clickable.
movie: ownCloud/Disease maps/Minerva docs/test-issues/user-add-project-config
- User and map managment ticked, add button active, list of project shown as per PROJECT privilege and DEFAULT PRIVILEGE FOR NEW PROJECT works correctly (user does not see newly added project by others)
movie: ownCloud/Disease maps/Minerva docs/test-issues/user-managment-map-managment